The Ways of Sin bring us death. The ways of God Bring us Life on Earth and Eternal Life in God’s Universe. That is my personal understanding. I have modernized the language from this reference:
Romans 6:23 New International Version (NIV)
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.
Homeless in Seattle
A homeless man, who said he was aware of the forecast for extreme weather, rests in a park while covered with snow on February 8, 2019 in Seattle, Washington.
HOSTED BY STEPHEN FLURRY • AIRED MARCH 29 • 56 MINUTES
find this story here: https://www.thetrumpet.com/18856-homeless-in-seattle
Homeless in Seattle (30 minutes)
Seattle is dying, according to KOMO news reporter Eric Johnson. The Pacific Northwest is one of the most beautiful areas of the U.S., but one of its most prominent cities is now a dirty, trash-littered den of homelessness, drug addiction and rampant crime. Johnson, a local Seattle news station reporter, made an hour long documentary about the homelessness crisis in Seattle and the effect it is having on the local community.
Many Seattle citizens complain that the city council is not doing enough to solve the problems. The police have lost their authority: When they arrest people for small crimes, misdemeanors and more serious charges like theft and property damage, the offenders are often released the next day. The 100 most frequent offenders in the Seattle criminal justice system (all of which are homeless) have 3,500 criminal cases between them, some with 75 or more each—and those are just the crimes that have been reported. Out of every 100 police reports filed in Seattle, only 18 actually result in convictions. The rest of the crimes go unpunished.
Although the problem is often called a “homelessness crisis,” it’s actually a drug crisis. One homeless woman told Johnson that she has not met a single person on the streets who is not an addict. But police can no longer regulate the drug problem either. It is now legal to carry 3 grams of methamphetamines with you in Seattle, which is 30 doses.
One frustrated citizen got to the heart of the problem, questioning, “Why can’t we enforce the law?” That is the foundational problem here. These hopeless homeless in Seattle probably believe they are free—free to take mind-altering drugs, free to sleep on the streets, free to steal and break the law with impunity. But it is not freedom. There truly is no freedom without law.
Download past episodes here.
I am not a prophet.
I am an amateur economist and have been studying the works of real working economists/authors since 1975. I’ve written and warned and they have too until we’re all blue from lack of breath. The result of our nations permissive and disgracefully sinful behavior and acceptance of WitchKraft and Communist lying ideology is the destruction of the USA and here we see it.
Seattle Is Dying. It’s a harsh title. Someone on social media even called it a “hopeless” title. I’ll admit to you that I wrestled with the name for some time. Too dramatic, I wondered? Too dark? In the end I went with it because I believe it to be true. I believe that Seattle is dying. Rotting from within.
Go to this link to see the documentary. It’s a bit unsettling, but it’s way past due time to get unsettled and force change in government.
- Kori This should be a MUST see in every classroom to teach kid 1 drugs are very bad and 2 don’t vote democrat! Perfect piece of documentary!
Speaking of classrooms, this little piece is circulating on Face Book March 31, 2019
These kids don’t look miserable to me! I believe the word “forced” above was in jest. Sometimes we’re required to be active, work for a living, defend our nation for a living. That’s life. The alternative is what we see in China and Venezuela. Make your choice and then go live where you think it will be best.
About Seattle Bernie writes
- it’s a wreck! We don’t even bother visiting unless we have to go for doctor’s appointments or something , but just to go spend the day at the market or shopping doesn’t happen anymore. ?
Seattle Homeless Encampment downtown somewhere.
This is not a city dump, not a junk yard. It’s the Emerald City gone to trash! The more drug users learn they get free food, drugs, the police won’t trouble them, the more of them arrive. The government people insist this is the humane answer, to let them ruin their lives and our city. This is the result of a people who think God is a myth and have made the Communist Socialist writers and leaders, Marx, Engles, Lennon their gods. They have run roughshod over our laws and our constitution and now we have America becoming AMERIKA and it’s preventable!!
- Stephen NewdellI’m SO SORRY to hear that. From where I lived it was a 3-hour drive but I loved the Market and the area around Lake Union, especially when they held the In The Water Boat Show. This is a HUGE loss for decent people. The Democrats, Every ONE OF THEM, should be voted OUT of office or literally dragged out and told, “Don’t dare come back or you’ll be beaten so severely you’ll be in the hospital for months. We will NOT let you and your Communist Party destroy our country. If you don’t like a conservative Constitutional government, go live in Venezuela.” I serious believe if the citizens don’t force this issue with clubs in their hands it will never be solved.
- Bernie writes back to Stephen NewdellI agree! and to any of my wonderful friends who want to now feel free to bash or start a fb war with me for what I just said “ you just go ahead and slide on by without a word or you can go F off”. If people can’t see they are not just not just wearing blinders, they are stupid. Seattle’s ways, Washington’s way are not working. It’s out of control! I don’t care if folks want to ruin their own lives, but stop doing this to everyone else. This is not a third world country…..yet
- Tohni writes: it’s not just Seattle either it’s spilling into all the neighboring towns and cities too. It’s a problem on the whole westside. ?
- Bernie Answers to Tohni: oh I know! This is a camp behind us and I’m furious about it. Those SOB’s started 3 fires last spring/summer. Department of Natural Resources with helicopters involved in the last one! And they steal from folks around here, march their tweaked out asses thru our property from time to time, we’ve seen human (feces)and toilet paper in the road right off our back property. It’s disgusting and we should not have to tolerate Larry says Yes it is falling apart and Is getting worse every day.
- Melinda writes: There actually have to be intelligent people with real skills to problem solve. Huh, imagine that. And the best and the brightest are bought and sold by the corporations who can afford them.
Wishing the problem away doesn’t do anything, complaining from a position of privilege also doesn’t do jack. Like REAL solutions don’t fall out of the sky. It’s a massive system and there are leverage points in a system which are not being discovered or utilized over all, not just for Seattle, not just for the tweakers living under the power line.
- Bernie answers: will they do anything about it? I’ll try
- Melinda answers: yeah. Tell them the meth lab chemicals are leaching into the groundwater
- Stephen Newdell answers: We know what this will do to your real estate value! A beautiful community ruined and if you want to sell and move, who will buy?
159 total views, 1 views today